Sunday, January 16, 2011

Model Citizens. Letter to character. - Gillian Koh

15/01/11
Model Citizens
Write a letter to the character answering the question.

Dear Wendy, why did you keep speaking to Tony’s friend?
What good would it do?
-Vera

Dear Vera,
The reason why I do that is because I need to know. I need to know why he did it to himself. His computer was the only thing left of him that gave me a solution to why he had committed suicide. I need to know why. Just why.

If I find out why he did it, my mind would be at peace even though the motive might be me, it will be alright because I will finally have the knowing. A mother is not supposed to outlive her children even if they commit suicide. His death lingers in my mind every second of the day since he died. Being a mother, just the thought of never being able to hug him or kiss him goodnight or even nag at him for sleeping late just sickens me.

I want Tony’s friend to enlighten me so everyday, I go online having hopes that I am a day closer to finding out the truth.

I cannot live my life as it used to be until I find out the truth as it is the upmost of importance to me right now.

The good it will do is beyond me. It will keep me at peace like I said and it will give me the strength and courage to move on.

Yours Sincerely,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment