Sunday, January 23, 2011

Model Citizens Letter-Nicole R.

Question: (to MP's wife)Are there any things you would change if you had the oppurtunity to go back in time?-Ms C (or something like that, i lost the paper)

Answer letter:


Of course! I would never have let my husband go into politics. Because of that now I have to suffer although people think its so easy to be an MP's wife, they assume that I get everything I wish for because I have power. They don't know that Everyday, I have a set routine. Once every week, meet the people. Do you know how boring it is? And why meet the people if I'm not going to help them? Everything is all 'disapproved'. In fact, I wish I had not left China at all, that I had not listened to my mother. In China, there is more excitement, more fun! Over here? My whole life is planned out for me. I wish I had never married my husband and that he had never gone into politics. Who needs power if you are going to live like this? I hope this answers your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment